Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Finishes for Q4 of the Finishalong.

Although it is quite busy this time of year, I managed to get  8/15 finishes done this quarter which I am quite happy with!
4. GeoGems quilt: done!
6. Nessie quilt: no progress.
7. Raggy flannel quilt: using some pretty pinks and greys for a cuddly quilt - no progress.
8. Rainbow crochet baby blanket: - I have done a few rows so this project will be going on my next quarter list... 
10. Star Bright baby quilt - using the Star Bright pattern by Kate Blakesley - quilt top is made.
11. Swiss mint quilt: Using the Swiss pattern by Thimbleblossoms along with some pretty teal/minty fabrics...no progress.
13. Tula Pink - Hurray for Hexies EPP quilt: I have made a few of the rosettes...
14. Tula Pink Sugar skulls pillow: done!
15. Virus shawl: No further progress.
Linking up my with the 2017 FAL team here.
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment